TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROOF OF STUDENT-ATHLETE STATUS
By Registering for a complimentary student-athlete ticket, you must be a student-athlete in high school or college and must provide proof of your current and eligible status to keep your seat. Most proof can be provided through a student ID, a letter from a coach or athletic director naming you as an eligible student-athlete.
1) I, the undersigned, hereby authorize SIVONNIA DEBARROS and the ATHLETES MAKING MOVES™ brand, its agents and employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to photograph me, take motion pictures of me, take video footage of me, and/or make electronic sound recordings of me, or members of my family for the purpose of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, or trade, in any manner or in any medium, and for educational purposes (herein referred to as photographic or electronic reproductions).
2) I authorize the use of any such photographic or electronic reproductions of me for any purpose, including, but not limited to educational and other public media as may be deemed appropriate by SIVONNIA DEBARROS or ATHLETES MAKING MOVES™ brand, its agents or employees (I understand that I may be identifiable from such photographic or electronic reproduction). I further grant permission to use my statements that were given during an interview with or without my name, for the purpose of advertising and publicity without restriction.
3) I understand that by participating in any NILCOMBINE™ event or film by SIVONNIA DEBARROS of the ATHLETES MAKING MOVES™ brand I am unequivocally waiving any right to compensation for my name, image, or likeness prior to, during, and after such production or reproduction.
4) I irrevocably consent to, and authorize SIVONNIA DEBARROS and the ATHLETES MAKING MOVES™ brand, and any of their licensees, assigns, successors in interest, legal representatives, and heirs to use my name (or any fictional name), image, likeness, identity, picture, or portrait, in any and all formats, in any and all media now known or later developed, without any restriction as to edits, changes, modifications, and/or alterations (including but not limited to composite or distorted representations or derivative works made in any medium) for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibition, or any other lawful purposes.
5) I further hold harmless and agree to fully indemnify SIVONNIA DEBARROS and the ATHLETES MAKING MOVES™ brand, its agents, assigns and affiliates for any copyright or trademark infringement that is deemed a violation for use of any photographs or motion pictures provided by me for purposes of the NILCOMBINE™, now or later for purposes of promotion and advertising.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By attending the NILCOMBINE™ or any other workshop or event hosted by Sivonnia DeBarros, SL DeBarros Law Firm, or through the Athletes Making Moves™ brand you do not have any right to record, photograph, videograph, or create any derivative content from said event or workshop without prior written consent from the party authorized to give unless used pursuant to Fair Use. All right, title, and interest in all content produced, recorded, and photographed belongs to Sivonnia DeBarros and SL DeBarros Law Firm and is further protected by U.S. Copyright and Trademark Laws.
I understand that if I chose to attend any events in person, I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during may participation at the NILCOMBINE or any Athletes Making Moves function, and I recognize that I may be in any case be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, and discharge Sivonnia DeBarros, SL DeBarros Law Firm, LLC, Athletes Making Moves, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
By fully registering to attend the event, I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.